Are you trying to find the ideal Stripe Payments WordPress plugins?
If you are running an online business, you will have to look for the best payment solution to eliminate all the troubles most people face.
Whether selling services or products, you must look for a payment solution that solves all your issues.
You can find various online payment solutions out there.
Stripe is one of them, and it has gained tremendous popularity.
Is Stripe Payments the best payment gateway?
To accept payments on your website, Stripe offers all the features need to make things easier for you.
WordPress is one of the most popular content management systems and offers every feature a website owner would like.
Whether running an online store or a Business Directory, you can trust WordPress, and you will find unlimited options to scale your business.
When using the right payment solution for your WordPress website, it would be best to consider the Stripe payment solution.
You will find various Stripe Payments WordPress plugins to help you set up your Stripe account with your WordPress website quickly and effectively.
Using one of them, it becomes easy for you to manage payments using Stripe.
However, it would help if you chose the best Stripe Payments WordPress plugins for your needs.
Why Choose Stripe Payments for WordPress?
Before we look at different Stripe WordPress plugins, let me show you why you should consider Stripe for receiving payments online.
- Easy Integration
- User Friendly
- Flat Rates: The platform charges only a flat rate of 2.9% + $ 0.30 for a single transaction.
- Accepts Multiple Currencies
- Various Forms of Payments include credit cards, debit cards, ACH transactions, and Bitcoin.
- Excellent Technical support
With Stripe Payment gateway, you will receive multiple benefits, and it is best suited for every online business.
We will share a list of the best Stripe Payments WordPress plugins that are extremely popular and useful for website owners.
Let’s look at other Stripe Payments WordPress plugins and go through the list of features they are offering.
Best Stripe Payments WordPress Plugins
Now that you know the advantages of using Stripe with WordPress, we will share a small list of practical and highly functional Stripe Payment WordPress Plugins you can use for your website.
We all know how WooCommerce has been helping WordPress online stores and how its add-ons are handy for different categories of online stores.
WooCommerce offers unlimited features to its users. If you run an online store on your WordPress site, then WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway will be a better option.
This WooCommerce add-on will help you accept payments directly on your website.
You have to connect your Stripe account with WooCommerce, and you are good to go.
The plugin supports Web Payments API along with the support of Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay.
Setting up the WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway plugin is very simple and easy.
After entering the API keys, you must install and activate the plugin and connect it to your Stripe account.
Once you have connected your Stripe account with WooCommerce, you can start receiving payments on your online store using Stripe.
Critical features of WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway plugin is offering you multiple features, including:
- Online store seamless integration. Connecting your Stripe account with your WooCommerce site is very simple and smooth.
- It offers multiple filters and hooks that will allow you to review orders, log in status checks, and much more.
- The add-on plugin for Stripe Payment Gateway is free.
- Save Card details on your store’s website if a customer uses Stripe to pay.
- You can add the Stripe Payment Request button on the product or cart page for faster checkout.
- It supports Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay, which means customers can pay using payment details associated with their Apple ID, Google, or Microsoft ID.
GetPaid is one of the most useful WordPress plugins for online payments.
If you are running a business on a WordPress site, then GetPaid can resolve all of your payment problems.
GetPaid works with all major payment gateways, and you can connect different payment gateways using this single WordPress plugin.
You will find multiple unique features while using GetPaid WordPress plugin for your online business.
Whether you want to send an invoice or get paid via payment form, GetPaid can be your best solution.
It is the only free plugin to handle one-time fees and recurring payments (subscriptions).
When using the Stripe payment gateway for your WordPress site, you will also have to download another free GetPaid extension called GetPaid Stripe Payments.
You have to download the extension and connect it to your Stripe account.
The integration process is straightforward and smooth.
You can accept payments on your website using Stripe with this specific extension.
Apart from all, GetPaid offers a long list of valuable features that you can enjoy as a WordPress user.
Critical Features for GetPaid Stripe Payments
- No complex process for integration. You can integrate GetPaid Stripe Payments in 3 easy steps.
- Handles one-time fees, recurring payments, free trials, and name your price option out of the box, making it ideal for collecting donations.
- Invoice generation with Taxes and VAT management.
- Custom checkout form builder and options to add various custom fields to your payment forms.
- You can add Buy Now button for every product or form.
- The plugin is compatible with most pricing table widgets.
- GetPaid features the best reporting system of all.
GetPaid also has premium add-ons that you can use for enhanced functionality.
You will also receive various vital features for a pro version of the GetPaid WordPress plugin.
- Sales funnels with order bumps, upsell and downsell offers.
- Multiple currencies add-on.
- Paid Trials
- Digital Downloads
- Items Inventory.
WP Simple Pay is another decent WordPress plugin allowing you to collect payments easily via Stripe.
The integration is relatively simple.
You need to have a Stripe account, and you can select the options from the plugin’s settings page to complete the job.
The plugin offers two different versions.
There is a simple version that is free of cost with limited features.
It also offers a pro version that you can use and multiple features that will help you scale your online business.
With the help of WP Simple Pay, you can create Stripe Payment forms easily.
The integration process only requires a few simple steps.
You don’t require any coding knowledge to set it up.
After setting it up, you can start accepting credit cards and other payment types on your WordPress site.
It offers multiple payment plans if you want to use a pro version of Wp Simple Pay.
You can get the pro version of this plugin for only one site for $49.
For $249, you will get a paid version that you can use for 25 websites with exclusive features.
The plugin supports 12 languages and over 135 currencies in Stripe Checkout.
The plugin also supports most pricing tables out there.
Key Features of WP Simple Pay include:
- The plugin can help you set up an account to collect money for various purposes, including donations.
- You can create customizable forms with a drag-and-drop payment forms builder.
- You can also add custom fields to collect data.
- The plugin will also help you offer installment plans and trial periods by offering subscriptions.
WP Full Stripe is a premium WordPress plugin available at $49.
It has over 4000 sales and is considered a good option for accepting Stripe payments on a WordPress site.
With the help of this plugin, you can allow access to members and offer subscription-only content and collect payments directly from your website.
The plugin developers have labeled it as a complete payment solution for WordPress.
It offers various useful features, and you can also integrate this plugin with WP Full Stripe Members to collect subscription payments from members.
The plugin also offers a complete dashboard to get an overview of your payments, a list of subscriptions, plan performance, and much more.
Key Features of WP Full Stripe:
- You don’t have to go through any hassle to set it up. The process of connecting your Stripe account with this plugin is pretty simple.
- You will have options to create multiple forms.
- You can use shortcodes to embed forms anywhere on your website.
- You can also send out custom emails.
- You can sell recurring services.
- It will also allow you to accept donations.
- The plugin integrates with most pricing tables.
- It provides complete security for storing credit card details.
If you have been selling digital goods on your WordPress site, you must be familiar with Easy Digital Downloads.
It is one of the best plugins to sell digital goods on a WordPress website.
The plugin also has a premium extension known as Stripe Payment Gateway for Easy Digital Downloads.
The plugin offers various features like other Stripe payment gateways.
If you are selling digital goods, this extension can be handy.
However, this plugin won’t suit you if you are not selling digital goods.
The plugin is also expensive at $89 for a single site.
If you are using Easy Digital Downloads to sell digital goods, then it is the right option to integrate Stripe payments for your website.
Key features of using Stripe Payment Gateway extension for EDD:
- The plugin supports the Stripe checkout form and allows you to add the Buy Now button on any digital product you sell.
- It is also going to save credit card details for faster checkout.
- You can also collect recurring subscriptions by integrating the plugin with the Recurring Payments extension.
- With this plugin, you can also enjoy the feature of pre-approved payments.
Accept Stripe Payments is another viable option for accepting Stripe payments on your WordPress website.
The integration process is easy; you can configure your product page using shortcodes.
Shortcodes will allow you to place a payment button on any product page or other pages of your website.
You can customize the payment button using CSS and place multiple payment buttons on a single page.
It will also allow you to view a record of transaction details from your WordPress dashboard.
This specific plugin is easy to set up, and you can easily collect different types of payments.
Key features of using the Stripe Payments WordPress plugin:
- With the help of this plugin, automatic digital downloads of files are possible after the completion of a transaction.
- You can send configurable email notifications to the buyers.
- You can manage donations using this specific plugin if you want to collect donations.
- It will also save credit card details on your Stripe account.
- You can also sell digital goods using this specific Stripe Payments WordPress plugin.
We have listed a few significant and feature-rich Stripe Payments WordPress plugins that you can use for your online business.
Every plugin is good to enable accepting Stripe payments.
However, there are a few that you can only use with other major plugins, including WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
If you are looking for a plugin that will give you complete control over your business, then GetPaid can provide you with a comprehensive payment solution for free.
Looking for a plugin to help you accept payments for any business type is better.
If you are finding it difficult to set up your Stripe account with a Stripe payment WordPress plugin, then you can always take the help of the support staff, which will help you set up things properly.
One of the great features of using a pro version of a plugin is excellent timely support from the developers.
Did we forget to list any Stipe Payments WordPress plugins worth mentioning on this list? Let us know in the comment down below!