I could not load the files with the strings that have not been checked at that time. When I downloaded it about 1000 strings were still only in english and my translations of the rest were not included.
Now I see somebody has checked the other translations, too and its all good. Just had to wait a little and I had to show my customer that I dod something in the last days. Sorry for being pushy, but this job is longtime overdue and Im trying hard to cross the finish line. This was some unexpected 22 hours extra time just for the translation of the Invoicing plugin puh…
Will this bring me a free year of GD?
You guys know I did alot of translation on the other plugins, too.
Hoping for good news, and thanks for checking the translation file.
spent the weekend translating the german file. 5 of 145 pages left so far. Some things I did not understand, need to check the texts in the context or I ask you later about those strings. Besides that I found a few wrong things in the original (english) version.
– Navarra –> should be Navarre I think
– Varesa –> What is Varesa? Could not find it in Wikipedia etc.
– Kyouto –> should be Kyoto
– Payment made via eCheck and will clear automatically in 5-8 days –> That sentence sounds strange to me especially the “and”
– Nonce verification has failed ?! –> Is that word correct? Or should it be once?
– Roma –> should be Rome?!
Will this get me a years of GD for free, too?
I had nearly 1000 strings corrected and translated in the GD projects, too.